About the property
All homes benefit from access to a 9th floor landscaped communal roof terrace, 20th floor Nordic Garden and 21st floor Hidden Garden, each with fantastic views.
The three landscaped roof gardens are perfect for socialising and meeting neighbours. Other amenities include cycle storage and a residents' lounge, co-working space and wellness room, all equipped with Hyperoptic Wi-Fi.
Just around the corner from buzzing Boxpark, the area also offers a vast array of shopping facilities, restaurants, quirky cafés and bars, as well as several local parks. The development is just 0.1 miles from East Croydon Station, which has excellent links to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton.
• OWN 100% OF YOUR HOME FOR 20% LESS IN EAST CROYDON
• 0.5 MILES FROM EAST CROYDON TRAINS TO LONDON BRIDGE IN 15MINS
• CO-WORKING LOUNGE AND THREE ROOFTOP GARDENS
• JUST AROUND THE CORNER FROM BUZZING BOXPARK, THE AREA ALSO OFFERS A VAST ARRAY OF SHOPPING FACILITIES, RESTAURANTS, QUIRKY CAFÉS AND BARS, AS WELL AS SEVERAL LOCAL PARKS
- FIRST TIME BUYERS ONLY, NO INVESTORS
- MUST EARN UNDER £90,000
- MUST LIVE OR WORK IN LONDON
No parking available on site, and Addiscombe Grove CR0 homeowners are not eligible to be granted a parking permit.
Join us for our exclusive open house on Saturday the 26th November, by appointment, for your chance to view the two stunning show apartments, residents lounge and roof terrace
Property Reference: rps_mpa-MAR220537