Professional Valuation Department
Our Professional Valuation Department offers a comprehensive range of support services that allied to profound local knowledge distinguishes us from the majority of our competitors.
This department covers the central, west and south west London areas with a full range of valuation expertise in rental and capital matters in respect of both residential and commercial property covering amongst others:
- Taxation, including inheritance tax, planning, capital gains and probate together with negotiations with the District Valuer
- Company accounts
- Financial purposes
- Leasehold reform legislation
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Housing Acts
- Reports for the Charity Commission
We also offer a range of litigation support service and expert witness work, including acting as a jointly appointed expert witness, in respect of:
- Arbitrations and independent surveyors submissions
- Rent assessment committee
- Leasehold valuation tribunal
- Lands tribunal
- Court work for negligence, matrimonial, landlord and tenant, illegal eviction and suitable alternative accommodation cases.
This is a full but not exhaustive list of the work which the Professional Valuation Department undertakes. Should you have any queries about any aspect of our professional services please do not hesitate to contact:
Senior Consultant : Roger Doncom BSc (Est Man), MRICS, MEWI
Roger has practised in central, west and south west London since 1973. He joined the Marsh & Parsons' Professional Valuation Department in 1984. He headed the team until 2012 and his accumulated expertise continues to be invaluable to our clients. In addition to being a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors he is also a Member of the Expert Witness Institute.