This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic and digital-focussed production executive with a background in graphic design to join Marsh & Parsons' award-winning marketing team. You will thrive with the demands of our versatile, fast-paced, in-house design team to create integrated creative campaigns, plan, design and deliver on- and off-line advertising and help create assets that drive our website and digital presence forward.
Working closely with the Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for delivery of the brand’s media schedule covering static and animated social and display advertising (skills in After Effects a bonus), basic coding to design and build email campaigns and art-working press, out-of-home and DM placements.
You’ll take the lead in website and landing page design to help maximise visitor conversions as well as designing a range of corporate collateral, award submissions, and community sponsorship/events promotional material.
In addition, you’ll design any other artwork needed to build our brand and support the communication needs of our 29 London offices with materials such as brochures, direct marketing collateral, taking and correcting photography and website digital asset management.
The opportunity exists to really shape the approach to your work and develop creative operations within the team. We’re searching for someone who takes pride in delivering efficiencies, has great attention to detail, and brings enthusiasm and energy to achieve great results for the team.
Are you our Production Executive?
The following outlines skills needed:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of HTML and the Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects is advantageous
- Passionate about digital design and interested in web design, typography and moving image
- Comfortable using various CMS systems for website management and other tools as needed with a proactive disposition to learn new programs
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable print production experience and project management
- Great communication skills and confidence to work well with a range of stakeholders - from office coordinators to company directors, and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and project execution ability; prioritise work, set targets, make decisions
- Ability to remain positive and calm under pressure and work accurately and methodically, processing high volumes of work accurately to deadline
- Drive and initiative to solve problems and go the extra mile to make the most of creative opportunities
* Required field