Sun 31 Mar 2013
Craig Tonkin, Marsh & Parsons
Adam and Eve Mews was named after the Adam and Eve Pub, which later moved to Kensington High Street. The Mews, which were used as police horse stables, were rebuilt in 1876 by renowned local builder William Willet. Now, these beautiful houses are extremely sought after. We are currently marketing one for 2.35m which has attracted a lot of interest. Buyers love the peacefulness of the cobbled mews.