The Resident: Adam & Eve Mews
Mon 01 Apr 2013
Adam and Eve Mews was named after the Adam and Eve Pub, which later moved to Kensington High Street. The mews, which were used police horse stables, were rebuilt in 1876 by renowned local builder William Willett. Now, these beautiful houses are extremely sought after. We are currently marketing one for 2.35m which has attracted alot of interest. Buyers love the peacefulness of the cobbled mews.