Investing in property has become a very popular way to finance retirement - not only can you actually see your money growing but you also have complete control over your investment rather than having to rely on a third party. But investment properties require specialist buy to let mortgage products which consider different criteria than a mortgage for your home.
Click Here for our online Mortgage Enquiry Form or call us on 020 7243 5195
Having access to the whole mortgage market means our advisors can find you the very best deals currently on offer before they are snapped up. They are able to guide you through the process of finding the right kind of property which will bring you the return you are looking for and advise you on how much you can spend to optimise your rental income.
Whether you are looking for your first investment property or you plan to expand an established portfolio, our advisors have the expertise to ensure your mortgage is the right one for you.
Buy to Let mortgage options
- The term of a Buy To Let mortgage can be between 5 and 40 years
- Property and tenant type will affect borrowing options
- Limited company Buy To Let mortgages are available
- Buy To Let mortgages, unlike residential mortgages, are generally not calculated as a multiple of the applicant’s income. Instead they are calculated using the achievable monthly rent, against the interest only mortgage payment.
- Buy To Let mortgages are available to first time buyers, although criteria is more restrictive
Choosing a Mortgage
- Consider what type of mortgage you would like to buy the property with
- Consider the impact of future rises in interest rates
- Consider how you would meet monthly mortgage payments if the rent was not paid or the property is empty.
Having access to the whole mortgage market means our advisors can find you the very best deals currently on offer..."