Are you moving abroad?
Setting up a bank account prior to moving can be difficult, which is why Marsh & Parsons has teamed up with Lloyds TSB International to introduce the Premier International Account, allowing you to open a fully functional current account in Euro, US Dollar and Sterling.
Once you arrive in your new country, you want everything to run smoothly. The last thing you want to do is struggle to open a local bank account to access your money. That’s why with the Premier International Account, you can apply before you move abroad.
The Premier International Account offers:
- 24/7 global banking with secure Internet Banking and English-speaking Offshore Phone Bank service
- Manage your money in sterling, euro or US dollars with accounts available in each currency
- Visa debit card with each currency account you hold saving you money on foreign transactions
- Inclusive worldwide travel insurance for you and your immediate family (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Transfer your money easily between your different currency accounts and for no fee
- Dedicated Concierge service to plan and book travel and reservations worldwide, saving you time and hassle
- A Relationship Manager Service to help you get more from your finances, available when you hold £100,000 or more with us.
Plus all these benefits are yours for no monthly fee when you keep £2,500, €2,500 or US$3,500 or more in your fee-paying account (a monthly fee of £20/US$30/€20 applies if balances are not maintained).
With a range of benefits and access to a worldwide network of financial professionals the Premier International Account is designed for truly global reach.
To apply for the Premier international account please complete an interactive form. When this is complete please print off and return the form to the address provided at the bottom of the first page.
As part of one of Britain’s oldest and largest banking groups, they have a long history of helping expatriate customers manage their finances in different currencies.